Custom Order Information
If you are here because you have received a quote from us, please fill out the "Details, Details, Details" form to submit your information and get started on your order.
If you are a pre-existing client, looking to order your day-of stationery, scroll down for more info.
If you have not yet had a consultation with us, and are just browsing around - carry on! If you are ready to place an order with us, please either do so through the website - OR you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a custom invoice put together for you. You can also book a free consultation to discuss any of our fully custom invitation suites by clicking HERE
- Order process guide for custom orders *Must Read if ordering a custom product!
- Place Your Order by filling out this form: Details, Details, Details form
- Guest address spreadsheet - Fill this out and send to email@example.com if you would like us to print your guest addresses for you. Please note: Files MUST be in Excel format and we do NOT edit addresses. Any typos or formatting errors made on this sheet will be printed - so be sure to double check it!
DAY OF STATIONERY
- Day of stationery guide This is where you will find pricing on menus, programs, table numbers, seating charts, custom thank you cards and much more! If there's anything you're looking for that isn't in this guide, just email us. I'm sure we can help you out!
- Day of Stationery Order Form After reading over the guide, submit this form and we'll put your invoice together. Or, just email us with your "shopping list" and we'll get an invoice together for you!
- Day of guest list spreadsheet - Please use this spreadsheet for providing your list for place cards and/or seating chart. NOTE: If you require a seating chart organized alphabetically by name, please list the names out in the order that you require them to appear on the chart. For example, if you require them organized alphabetically by Last name, please list them in that order here. We do not reorganize the list. Please be sure to review your spreadsheet carefully before submitting it. Changes necessary to capitalizations, spelling and guest arrangements made after the design has been created may result in additional graphic design fees. Please contact us ahead of submitting if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!